Welcome to ISACA MILWAUKEE Chapter
ISACA® (www.isaca.org) is a global community advancing individuals and organizations in their pursuit of digital trust. For more than 50 years, ISACA has equipped individuals and enterprises with the knowledge, credentials, education, training and community to progress their careers, transform their organizations, and build a more trusted and ethical digital world. ISACA is a global professional association and learning organization that leverages the expertise of its more than 150,000 members who work in digital trust fields such as information security, governance, assurance, risk, privacy and quality. It has a presence in 188 countries, including 225 chapters worldwide. Through its foundation One In Tech, ISACA supports IT education and career pathways for underresourced and underrepresented populations.
Click here to learn more about ISACA International.
The ISACA Milwaukee Chapter offers opportunities to members throughout Wisconsin, such as:
- Meet and network with other professionals at chapter meetings
- Relevant educational seminars on audit, security, governance and assurance strategies and techniques
- Exam preparation for CISA®, CISM®, CGEIT®, CRISC™ and other ISACA credentials
- Continuing professional education (CPE) credits
- Participation in local and regional board and committee activities
The ISACA Milwaukee Chapter is constantly looking for experts in IT Audit, Security, or Governance related topics to educate and enhance the knowledge and skills of our nearly 400 members. If you are interested in presenting to us, please contact our Chapter President at email@example.com